July 18, 2013

Mask of Magnaminty: A Review

The very first time I walked into Lush which was almost six months ago I came across Mask of Magnaminty. I was hesitant to buy it at first since I wasn't sure how it would work on my skin but the lady who worked there was kind enough to give me a sample to bring home. 

The Mask of Magnaminty is billed as a deep cleansing face and body mask. When talking to the lady that worked at LUSH she explained that it was particularly helpful for people with Acne Prone skin. While the product is not perfect I would say that it helps cleanse and rids my face of redness and helps control flare ups.
To use the mask apply a thin layer of it avoiding the eyes, nose and mouth area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. 

Price: 4.4 oz $12.95 or 11.1 oz. for 24.95 

Availability: Lush stores or online at http://www.lush.com/ note: Lush has stores in over 45 countries so no matter where you are there might be one near you. 

Pros: 
  • the minty feel 
  • The green really does counterbalance redness 
Cons: 
  • The price tag 

Cruelty Free: YES! 

Overall I really love this product, my face has broken out less since I started using this product twice a week a month ago. My only stipulation with this mask is the price point. If I could find one for cheaper I would. 

Rating: 9/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment