July 12, 2013

things we love now


There are so many things we love this summer, well every summer: the heat, the beach, the lake, good friends and even better food. In fashion we have been loving crop tees and muscle tanks with cute sayings. How cute is this tank with the YSL label and YOLO underneath? To die for in my opinion, for the best muscle tanks check out Urban Outfitters and Brandy Melville. On days where I'm feeling too fancy to wear jean cutoffs I pull out one of my many dresses. Let's be real that dress totally belongs on Pinterest doesn't it?

Sticking with the skirts I love the asymmetrical hemline of the red/orange skirt. It's the perfect thing to add sophistication to any outfit.  Even better these have a hidden short under the skirt so you get the elegance of a skirt with the comfort of shorts.  My other favorite skirt is just a simple high-waisted skirt or the circle skirt. Love the colors of this tribal print skirt. 

For shoes this summer I've been loving simple flats with a gold cap on lazy summer days. Another look I've been loving is wearing converse with circle shirts for the ultimate hipster Cali look. And for the days when I want to seem taller than my short stature I wear comfy wedges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment