July 16, 2012

Things for the Dorm Room


I hope everyone had a happy Easter Weekend! I know I surely did even though my parents and I got into multiple fights but that's okay because everything works out in the end. I went to target this weekend and my mom and I spent an hour looking at the home decor shelves since Target had so many new things. I eyed a couple of pillows I wanted to buy for my dorm room next year but I decided on this Asian/French looking pillow that fits my taste perfectly. And the best part is, I can see myself using this pillow for years to come in my future bedrooms, because it goes with everything. The neon bracelet caught my eye because let's face it it's so very eye catching and for four dollars? I had to get it. I like wearing a lot of neutrals and then one bright so this bracelet can serve as my bright accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment