June 8, 2012

Guess who is back! Yeah, Nancy! I have been SO busy between finishing papers, presentations, essays, finals, and moving out I have not had the time to blog! It's been crazy! So this post is a catch up post of things I have bought/fell in love with this past month!
The first is the E.L.F tone correcting powder for $3 at Target. I am honestly in love with this product. It is so easy to use, and actually works!



To get rid of the dark under eyes you simply use the yellow tone and apply it.
My amazing pig! He's microwavable so he can give you warm hugs!
A must read! I read it in 24 hours and LOVED it!
My new favorite drink! I got the energy one today and it actually worked and was delicious!
This was also $3 and working amazingly!


I will do another post sometime soon. Right now I need a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment