June 4, 2012


I feel like now that summer has started I've bought so many things. That may also be because I started a new job and I finally have money to buy things for myself, a bit of a reward I suppose? I went to Central Market with my family this weekend to buy some fresh vegetables and fruit to start my healthy summer diets. Right next door is a small boutique we always wondered how the boutique survived for so long. After walking in and looking around I can honestly say I don't know how that boutique lasted that long either. The clothes are over expensive(over $100 dollars even on sale) for brands I have never heard of with medium to bad quality of clothes. The only thing in this entire store that caught my eye was this bright neon print scarf. This scarf seriously looks good on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment