April 23, 2012

 [Wooden beads for bracelets]
[The perfect statement bracelet for an otherwise boring outfit] 
Lesson of the week ya'll: Go to garage sales! So I'm not a big fan of garage sales because usually you can never find anything good. But my next door neighbors were having a garage sale and I decided to check it out because my grandma already did and she told me all the gorgeous things they had. So I show up and I was so shocked when I saw all these bracelets, pins, necklaces, scarfs for one dollar! So I grabbed those two packs of wooden beads to make into bracelets and this gold (plated I'm sure) charm bracelet for the grand total of one dollar(they gave me a neighborly discount). I am seriously so excited to wear this! Let me know if you like what I got below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment