January 13, 2012

Hello lovely readers!
I have begun my second quarter as a college student the week before this one and I have to say it's not as stressful as I thought it'd be! I have French class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30 to 10:48 and Theater and Psychology Tuesday and Thursday 10:25-12:25 and 12:45-2:45. All in all the most stress I've encountered is my living one. It's stressful due to my suitemates not getting along and finally we had a meeting with our RA. As of tomorrow I have a new roommate which happens to be the suitemate I adore, and my room is going to be utterly PERFECT. We went to target and got so much stuff for so cheap! I can't wait to show you guys once we have everything in place but it's going to be another week because I need to bring a painting from home here and some white lights for above our closet. Other than that though it's going to be amazing! I can't wait to show you all! Now to work on some posts inspired by winter!

love you all,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment