January 8, 2012

Leather Jacket

I finally got my first leather jacket and I'm happy to say I got it for a very good deal. So I went to Michael Kors a week ago and I saw this leather jacket there that was $148 which is a really good deal since it's Michael Kors not some random brand. Anyways, I didn't buy it immediately because I wasn't sure yet if I wanted it. I didn't have time to go back before I started my second semester of my Senior year but my mom surprised me and went to the store and got it for me. Apparently this jacket retails for over 600 dollars and the reason why I got it for so cheap was because a mom brought it for her daughter for Christmas and it didn't fit her so they had to return it.


[A general view of it]

[The view of the side stitches]

No comments:

Post a Comment