December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas. I just wanted to say I feel very blessed with everything God has given me the past year and I really do thank my family and friends for their generous gifts! So the picture above is of the Pluto pen that one of my best guy friends (one of my big brothers) gave me. I love it! It's not really a good pen writing wise but it's so cute with its floppy ears who couldn't love it!

These boxes of amazing chocolates were given to me by my Aunt. She's in Taiwan right now and she promised me that she would give me my non edible part of my Christmas gift when she comes back. But I think these chocolates will tide me over well until then.

Then I got two books in stocking Christmas morning which I was really really excited for seeing as how I love books. I already started reading both of them and they are to die for! So excited!!!

[the other book]



No comments:

Post a Comment