December 13, 2011

Currently Obsessed:Scarves

Currently Obsessed:Scarves

I just started wearing scarves this season(I honestly don't know why I didn't earlier) and I have fallen in love with them! Since I'm in my senior year in a Catholic High school the only way to express yourself is through accessories and while scarves aren't really allowed in school as a senior I could really care less. Anyways my mom and I just recently got the pinkish red Burberry scarf up there mostly because the color is gorgeous and it's not the color that everyone and their mom has(no pun intended). Chunky scarves have been a favorite of fashion bloggers this season and I think it looks gorgeous as more of an understated casual look. Personally I prefer to go with cashmere basic scarves or print scarves. Nancy, my partner in crime is working right now on a video on how to wear your scarves. Hoped you enjoy this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment