February 8, 2012

Piano Room Inspiration

Photobucket
Having played piano since I was four and wanting to major in it for college and dreaming about becoming a songwriter I am constantly thinking about how I would style my "Piano Boudoir" It's going to be a refuge for me to come in and listen to music, read books and play piano(obviously). I want a bookshelf with many different compartments so I can organize all my piano books, cds, magazines and all other books I have. I basically want the big furniture such as the lamps, chandeliers, rugs etc. to be black and white and have colorful accents thrown all throughout the world. I included a candle in here even though I'm not the biggest fan of lighting candles. But a fancy schmanzy candle(if I can find it on the cheap) will smell good and serve as a nice decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment