February 2, 2012

New boots and my trip to Houston

This past weekend I went to Houston to visit Rice and have my audition. The audition itself went well (and the campus is gorgeous) and I'm just waiting now to hear if I got in. Anyways my family always stay in the Post Oak/ Galleria area of Houston so obviously you know I went shopping at the Galleria. So I'm from Dallas and we also have a Galleria but their's is about 10 times better than ours. Anyways! So I wanted to find piano shoes so my mom and I went to all the shoe stores like Nine West, Steve Madden, Aldo and even some department stores like Nordstorms and Macy's. I never did find piano shoes but I'll keep looking so it's whatever. BUT I did find these gorgeous boots for 30 bucks at Nine West. They were having a 75% off sale and they were originally 129. So I'm really happy I got them!


Also one of the things I love most about traveling is all the good food you get to have! So we had dinner and breakfast at the same restaurant The Daily Grill located right in the Galleria. I ordered the trout which was too die for and I don't even like fish. And that morning before I left for my audition I had the American Breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage and pancakes. I swear they are better than IHop! Anyways my weekend was amazing how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment